A Pet Remedy Heated Pad. The Heated Pad gently brings your pets body mass temperature up to around 39 Degree C. Ideal for all pets and so easy to use, simply plug the pad in and cover with a thin pad or towel for comfort.
Originally developed for Petsavers and the BSAVA (British Small Animal Veterinary Association) as a safe and effective post-operative heat pad (as minimises perioperative hypothermia). Also ideal for pet beds, whelping and carry baskets.
The Heated Pad features are as follows:
- With 2 in-built thermostats for extra safety
- With 12v AC electronic adaptor plug
- BSAVA approved and recommended
- Gently brings body mass temperature up to around 39 Degrees C. Simply cover with a thin pad or towel for their comfort
- Maintains optimum temperature
- Size of pad = 42cm x 38cm (16.5” x 15”)
- Ideal for all mammals young or old
- Only 15 watts so cheap to run
- Safe to leave on constantly
- Protective sheath on the cable to prevent chewing
- Wipe-able pad
- Suitable for use in pet bed, whelping and carry baskets
- Cable can be disconnected to feed through basket
- Generous 2.7m of cable
The benefits of heat therapy:
- Heat therapy dilates the blood vessels of the muscles. This process increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles, helping to heal the damaged tissue and increase the elimination of carbon dioxide and metabolic waste.
- Heat stimulates the sensory receptors in the skin, which means that applying heat to any part of the body, on your pet, will decrease transmissions of pain signals to the brain and partially relieve discomfort.
- Heat therapy will decrease stiffness, increase flexibility and improve overall feeling of comfort.
- The Heat Pad is excellent at aiding relaxation and reducing stress
The Pet Remedy Heated Pad is a total must have for all pets!
PLEASE ONLY ORDER FOR UK DELIVERY
WE CANNOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF MAINLAND UK