A Cavallo Regular Fit Kit Hire Service – The Cavallo Regular Fit Kit has been designed to help you find the correct size Cavallo Hoof Boot Regular for your horses hooves. The Cavallo Regular range of hoof boots are a revolutionary hardwearing and simple hoof boot to use.
- The price charged is a DEPOSIT ONLY for 3 X BOOT SHELLS. You will be refunded £35 (the price charged £45 less £10 admin fee).
- As most horses are within 1 or 2 sizes to keep down the return postage costs for the fit kit hoof boot hire service instead of sending out all 6 x different Cavallo Regular sizes available for the UK we will send out 3 x as per your chosen sizes required!
- A choice of 6 x Cavallo Regular Hoof Boot shells to choose from to get the perfect fit
PLEASE ONLY ORDER FOR UK DELIVERY
WE CANNOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF MAINLAND UK
Let Urban Horse take the hassle out of sizing / fitting Hoof Boots – please call 01434 422700 or email email@example.com for FREE friendly advice 🙂
How it works –
- The price charged is a DEPOSIT for 3 X BOOT SHELLS from the Cavallo Regular Fit Kit
- Your measurements will determine which size fit kit you need. For example, if your horse’s hoof measurements call for a size 3, order a 2, 3 and size 4 cavallo regular shells. You may need to order two Cavallo Fit Kits be it SLIM or REGULAR Cavallo’s. One to accommodate front feet and one to accommodate the rear feet.
- When the boots are returned within 14 days of receipt (clean and dry with no items missing, dirty or broken). You will be refunded £35 (the price charged £45 less £10 admin fee). Please note an additional £5 will be deducted for every late week thereafter.
- Please note you will be responsible for returning them to us at your cost, and we are not able to refund you until the kit is received by us so we do recommend a recorded method of postage. Cavallo Regular fit kits that are returned to us with parts missing, broken or dirty will be refunded less the cost to put them right again.
- Postage to send the Cavallo Regular Hoof Boot shells is non refundable.
The Cavallo Regular Fit Kit allows consumers to fit their horse’s feet in the Regular Size Cavallo Range of Hoof Boots before ordering, to ensure the best fit possible without the hassle and wasted time of buying and returning multiple boots. Pre-fitting in the shell will ensure a perfect fit in both the Cavallo Regular hoof boot lines and is especially helpful if your horse is between sizes or has one foot a slightly different size to the other.
Cavallo Regular Hoof Boots are available in the following sizes – Please See Size Chart Below!
|SIZE||Width in mm’s||Length in mm’s|
|0||102 – 109mm||102 – 109mm|
|1||110 – 117mm||110 – 117mm|
|2||118 – 125mm||118 – 125mm|
|3||126 – 133mm||126 – 133mm|
|4||134 – 141mm||134 – 141mm|
|5||142 – 149mm||142 – 149mm|
|6||150 – 157mm||150 – 157mm|
- First, measure your horse’s feet.
- Compare your measurement with the Cavallo Regular size chart above. Please note our Cavallo Regular size charts are in millimetres only.
- Your measurements will determine which size fit kit you need. For example, if your horse’s hoof measurements call for a size 3, order a 2, 3 and size 4 Cavallo Regular shell. Keep in mind that most horses require larger boots on the front feet. You may need to order two Cavallo Fit Kits be it SLIM or REGULAR Cavallo’s. One to accommodate front feet and one to accommodate the rear feet.
- When the shells arrive, try them on the horse’s feet to determine the perfect boot size.
Cavallo Regular Fit Kit Tips
What should you look for in a good fit?
- The perfect boot size can be placed under the hoof, your horse or pony should not be standing over the edge of any part of the shell.
- The boot shell will be in semi close contact around the hoof wall and no major gaps evident.
- The Cavallo Regular due to the way the boots fasten can accommodate a complete range of hoof sizes compared to other hoof boots.
What should you look for in a poor fit?
- Large gaps being visible around the outer hoof wall to the edge of the shell. So you can almost twist the boot shell around the outer hoof wall.
- The shell is being trodden over on the edges so the hoof outer wall is not sitting within the shell.
What can you do to turn a bad fit into a good fit?
- Have your horse trimmed by a farrier or hoof care professional. Make sure they are conscious about barefoot trimming methods, toe length and heel length.
- Chances are good that after trimming you will have success with the Fit Kit.
- Using the Cavallo comfort pads will give more internal traction and comfort within the boots as well.
For any assistance with choosing the right type and size of Cavallo Regular Hoof Boot please do not hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01434 422700 – We are here to help you find the right boot for your horse / pony!