An Enlightened Equitation / Heather Moffett Hipsaver English Saddle Pad will fit most English Treeless Saddles. Available in black or brown suede.
The Hip Saver has been specifically designed by Heather Moffett to increase the feeling of a narrower twist on most English style treeless saddles. Some saddles, especially on wider backed horses, can feel very wide to sit on and may cause the rider a lot of stretch in the hip joints and muscles. It cushions the rider and takes away the feeling of the hips being overstretched.
This Ultra Comfortable Heather Moffett English Hipsaver Saddle Pad will transform your riding experience. The hipsaver simply attaches by straps which slip underneath the saddle flaps and can be fitted and removed in seconds. Can be used on most English Treeless Saddles.
Will fit most 16″ to 18 1/2″ English Treeless Saddles.
The Enlightened Equitation / Heather Moffett Hipsaver English Saddle Pad features are as follows:
- A tried and tested product, established over the last decade
- It cushions the rider and takes away the feeling of the hips being overstretched.
- Enable a truly central position, without discomfort from saddle seams
- Transforms the comfort of even the hardest saddle
- Helps riders safety by giving far better adhesion to your saddle
- Moulds to your seat without springing back
- Made from Viscose elastic foam, developed by NASA for use in space
- Available in Black or Brown Suede
Enlightened Equitation / Heather Moffett Hipsaver English Saddle Pad is ideal for competition and everyday horse riders and anyone who likes comfort when they are riding.