A Back on Track Cooling Dog Coat. An effective way to cool your dog down. The Back on Track Cooling Dog Coat works by storing water and using it to exchange your dog’s heat as it evaporates. As the water turns from liquid to vapour your dog’s temperature drops. Simply add water to the rug to keep the cooling effect. No chemicals or access to your freezer is necessary.
The Back on Track Cooling Dog Coat is made of a high tech material which effectively cools your dogs skin temperature to around 6+ degrees. Keep your dog cool and comfortable in the heat with the Back on Track Cooling Dog Coat. A perfect product to take with you on those hot summer days. Simply soak the mat / towel, wring it out and use it.
- The Coat has adjustable hook and loop closures.
- When the coat is not being used, you can easily use it as a cooling blanket.
- Outer coats should not be worn together with the cooling rug. The evaporation process is an important part of the product to cool the dog, hence the durable and breathable mesh outer shell.
- Remember to be careful and consult with a veterinarian if your dog is overheating.
- It is important that you keep the mat / towel moist even when it is not in use. If it is dry, it becomes sensitive and can crack. To restore a dry product, you can rinse it with warm water.
The Back on Track Cooling Dog Coat features are:
- Simply measure from the base of the NECK / WITHER to the top of the TAIL in CM’S. Please note the below sizes are an approximate guide as all dogs can vary.
- A perfect product to take with you on those hot summer days.
- Simply soak the dog coat, wring it out and use it.
- Blue in colour.
Hand wash at 30 degrees. Use a small amount of mild detergent, rinse thoroughly and squeeze out excess water. Kept moist in a sealed plastic bag.