The blanket is great for dogs with stiffness in joints and with muscle problems. The softshell material retains the dog’s body heat and increases the blood circulation.
The Kruuse Rehab Dog Rug / Blanket is breathable which is great for skin and fur. The effect of the blanket is like a thermos, which keeps the body temperature at a constant. For the working dog, it is the optimal blanket. The blanket is equipped with reflectors and the front of the blanket is adjustable. The surface of the blanket is also easy to keep clean. Adjustable front strap and belly strap to acquire a perfect fit.
The Kruuse Rehab Dog Rug can be worn under other rugs for extra warmth, during exercise sessions, or even following rainy weather to speed up your dog’s drying process. The Softshell Rug is ideal in this situation as it boasts maximum permeability for dampness.
The Kruuse Rehab Dog Rug is available in the following sizes: To measure – measure your dog from it’s wither / collar to the base of the tail in cm’s. You need to fully measure your dog. Using the breeds of dogs to fit guide is only ever an approximate as of course all breeds can vary in size.
- Available from Size 25cm and all the way up to 76cm (See the drop down size menu above)
- 25 cm = Small Chihuahua
- 30 cm = Chihuahua
- 33 cm = Papillon, Yorkshire Terrier
- 36 cm = French Bulldog, Miniature Schnauzer, Jack Russell
- 42 cm = Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Poodle
- 48 cm = Kelpie, M Schnauzer, Am Staff Bulldog
- 55 cm = Border Collie, Springer spaniel
- 62 cm = Labrador Retriever, Golden Retriever
- 69 cm = German Shepherd male, Rottweiler male
- 76 cm = Great Dane, Mastiff
Machine Washable up to 30 degrees C. DO NOT tumble dry.
How it works:
The softshell material retains the dog’s body heat and increases the blood circulation. Reflected body heat can reduce muscle tension and increase blood circulation which helps speed up recovery from injury as well as reducing the possibility of injury. Worn next to the skin it can deliver a comforting and therefore relaxing sensation making it really popular among agility dogs and trainers.