A Equi-N-ice Cooling Horse Socks Combination Pack. Each Pack Contains 2 x Cooling Ice-Socks and 1 x 250ml Bottle of Coolant. The Socks simply slide up your horses leg like a tube grip support / bandage.
Designed to be quick and easy to use, Equi-N-icE cooling ice socks are brilliant for ‘post work’ cooling and are a perfect instant cold treatment for mild strains and bruises. Like other Equi-N-icE products, the ice socks work by drawing heat out of tendons rather than forcing cold in.
The ice socks are made from a unique hi-tech 4 way stretch fabric that allows complete joint mobility while giving a perfect close fit without danger of tightening as it dries. Equi-N-icE requires no refrigeration, is not messy, needs no mixing, has no unpleasant smells. It is portable and convenient for immediate use and availability.
The Equi-N-icE Socks can be washed and reused by adding enough ready mixed Coolant to make the Ice bandage damp and replacing it in the re-sealable pouch until needed again.
How to use the Equi-N-ice Cooling Horse Socks as follows:
- Ice socks are so easy to use – simply stretch the ice sock over the hoof and roll up the leg to the injured area or the tendons. Ice socks can be easily used on otherwise difficult areas such as the knees or the hocks.
- The Icesocks can be trimmed and used under tendon boots that allow air flow to facilitate evaporative cooling.
- Sold in packs of two ice socks provide 1 to 2 hours of cooling and with care can be washed and re-used.
- Each ice sock combination pack contains 2 x cooling / ice socks and 1 x 250ml bottle of coolant.
Equi-N-ice Cooling Horse Socks FAQ’s:
- Is it safe to use Equi-N-icE products on competition horses? – Yes. Horses who have had Equi-N-icE applied have been consistently blood and urine tested whilst using the product under British Jockey Club rules.
- Can we use Equi-N-icE with any bandage / sock? – No. Our bandage is made from special 100% undyed cotton, which has its own natural elasticity, so compression can be applied during application. Do not use on a bandage that has elasticity in it as this could dry and tighten and damage legs.
- Can I safely leave the bandage on for more than two hours? – Yes. The bandage will eventually dry out and the bandage can be safely left on for support overnight.
- Can I wash the Equi-N-icE bandage / sock? – Yes. Wash it as you would any normal cotton bandage, in a warm wash.
- Can I cover the Equi-N-icE bandage / sock? – No, because Equi-N-icE works by rapid evaporation, any covering is counterproductive.
Great for reducing inflammation on strained or bruised legs or for relief after competition. Non-toxic, washable and fully reusable.
PLEASE ONLY ORDER FOR UK DELIVERY
WE CANNOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF MAINLAND UK