A Equi-N-ice Rapid Cooler Horse Rug. Quick and Easy To Use When Cooling is Required. Each Rug is supplied with 1 x 500ml Bottle of Coolant. The Equine Ice Rapid Cooler Rug will fit most horses 14.2hh and over.
The Equi-N-ice Rapid Cooler Rug is made from Cool-max fabric known for its ‘cool’ properties in reducing skin temperature in human athletes. The special fabric structure moves moisture away from the skin surface allowing sweat and heat to be drawn from the body. The rug controls the rate of coolant evaporation giving hours of cooling. The Rapid Cooler rug is ideal for use after exercise and in hot conditions. Equi-N-icE works by drawing heat out vs. other products and icing applications that work by driving cold in. The treated area will drop in temperature by 10 to 15 degrees C and will stay that way for up to 2 to 3 hours.
Equi-N-ice Rapid Cooler Rug work as follows:
- Draws heat out vs other products and icing applications that work by driving cold in. The treated area will drop in temperature by 10-15 degrees centigrade and stay that way for up to 2 to 3 hours.
- The rug requires no refrigeration, no mess, no mixing required and has no unpleasant smells.
- The rug is portable and convenient for immediate use and availability.
- The Equi-N-ice rug can be washed and reused by adding enough ready mixed coolant to make the rug damp and replacing it in the re-sealable pouch until needed again.
- The Coolant is supplied in correct concentration for direct application for ease of use and it is non irritant to skin.
- Each rug contains 1 x 500ml bottle of coolant and an easy outer store bag.
- Will fit most 14.2hh horses and over.
- The equi-n-ice rug is WHITE in colour.
Equi-N-ice Rapid Cooler Rug FAQ’s:
- Is it safe to use Equi-N-icE products on competition horses? – Yes. Horses who have had Equi-N-icE applied have been consistently blood and urine tested whilst using the product under British Jockey Club rules.
- Can we use Equi-N-icE with any rug? – No. Our rugs are made from special 100% undyed cotton, which has its own natural elasticity, so compression can be applied during application.
- Can I safely leave the rug on for more than two hours? – Yes. The rug will eventually dry out.
- Can I wash the Equi-N-icE rug? – Yes. Wash it as you would any normal rug, in a cool wash.
- Can I cover the Equi-N-icE rug? – No, because Equi-N-Ice works by rapid evaporation, any covering is counterproductive.
PLEASE ONLY ORDER FOR UK DELIVERY
WE CANNOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF MAINLAND UK