Premier Equine Carbon Air-Tech Single Locking Brushing Boots – Supplied in a Pair. Available for both Front and Hind Legs.
Developed to encourage airflow and to keep joints and tendons cool. The ventilation allows heat build up to escape and cold air to pass through. For maximum comfort, we have lined the inside with comfort dry lining (CDL). The splint and fetlock area are protected by a shockproof material and then covered by a carbon tech microfibre leather for extra protection. Easy single locking straps make this brushing boot user friendly and a brilliant choice for everyday use or for competitions.
The Premier Equine Carbon Air-Tech Single Locking Brushing Boots are ideal for:
- Everyday riding
- Cross country
- Show jumping
The Carbon Air-Tech Single Locking Brushing Boots are supplied in the following sizes: (For the actual boot dimensions / sizes please click on the additional images tab for the size chart!)
- Small – (13’2hh to 14’2hh) – 2 Straps
- Medium – (14’3hh to 15’2hh) – 2 Straps
- Medium Wide – (Cob Size) – 2 Straps
- Large – (15’3hh to 16’2hh) – 3 Straps
- XL – (16’3hh to 17’2hh) – 3 Straps
Available in the following colour
The Premier Equine Carbon Air-Tech Single Locking Brushing Boots work as follow:
- Carbon tech microfiber leather layer
- Air-Tech ventilated neoprene layer
- Comfort dry lining (CDL)
- Shockproof material protecting splint and fetlock areas
- Maximum protection
- Excellent durability
- Can be used on both front and hind legs
- Sold in pairs
The Washing Instructions are as follows:
Machine washable. First remove hair & dried sweat with a brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.