Premier Equine Kevlar Airtechnology Fetlock Boots – Supplied in a Pair. A double density shell provides outer protection whilst underneath this, layers of Kevlar and shockproof materials work together to minimise the effects of knocks or strikes.
Kevlar Airtechnology Fetlock Boots provide superior protection whilst show jumping.
Engineered with Air-Tech ventilated neoprene on the inside to help prevent heat build-up in your horse’s fetlocks. Combined with silicone air vents on the exterior for maximum breathability. Lined with comfort dry lining (CDL) these boots are comfortable, practical and strong. Flex tech zones have been incorporated for unrestricted movement and elastic straps with quick release clips allow for easy and quick removal.
The Premier Equine Kevlar Airtechnology Fetlock Boots are ideal for:
- Everyday riding
- Cross country
- Show jumping
The Kevlar Airtechnology Fetlock Boots are supplied in the following sizes:
- Small – (14hh to 14’3hh)
- Medium – (15hh to 16’2hh)
- Large – (16’3hh to 17’3hh)
Available in the following colour
- Black with Red Vents
The Premier Equine Airtechnology Fetlock Boots work as follow:
- Kevlar and shockproof protection behind a double density outer shell
- Anatomically shaped for comfort and ease of use
- Air-Tech ventilated neoprene inner layer lined with comfort dry lining (CDL)
- Double silicone ventilation vents
- Flex tech zone for unrestricted movement
- Elastic straps and quick release tips
- Sold in pairs
The Washing Instructions are as follows:
Machine washable. First remove hair & dried sweat with a brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.