A Pair of Back on Track AirFlow Tendon Boots. The tendon boots contain welltex infrared technology. Black in colour.
The Back on Track AirFlow Tendon Boots features are as follows:
- Shockproof material around the back of the tendon to minimize the effect of knocks. Welltex to enhance blood circulation and support tendons and joints.
- Air-tech for maximum breathability.
- 3D mesh technology for breathability and strength together with innovative perforated shock absorbing foam.
- Vented air holes along the tendon and on the sides.
- Solid Straps with hook and loop fastening for a good hold and an individual fit.
- Excellent fit and lined on the inside with Welltex to give the full back on track effect.
- Practical and strong – Air-tech and 3D mesh.
The Back on Track AirFlow Tendon Boots are available in the following sizes:
- Small / Pony – 8“ (Height) approx – Pony
- Medium / Cob – 9“ (Height) approx – Cob / Small Horse
- Large / Full – 10“ (Height) approx – Horse
- Black in colour
Welltex – Material – How it works:
Ceramic powder is melted into the fibres of the fabric. The Welltex – Material TM Reflects body heat in the form of infra red heat, an energy form known to increase well-being.
Reflected body heat can reduce muscle tension and increase blood circulation which helps speed up recovery from injury as well as reducing the possibility of injury. Worn next to the skin it can deliver a comforting and therefore relaxing sensation making it really popular among all horse riders.