Back on Track Brianna Waterproof Turnout Horse Rug with a 50 Gram Filling with Welltex Infrared Technology. Black in Colour.
Perfect for nasty weather and rainy days!
The Brianna Turnout is waterproof, breathable, extremely durable and high quality. 50g of insulation and great breathability make it a versatile rug that can be worn in both lower and higher temperatures. The Welltex® lining encourages good blood circulation for your horse’s muscles. Technical fabric lining supports a healthy coat and is comfortable for every day use. Design features a high neck and a large tail flap for added protection against the weather. Glossy lining at the front, over the mane, and tail to help avoid rubbing and keep the coat in good shape.
Available in the following Colour – Black
The Back on Track Brianna Turnout Rug is available in the following sizes. Simply measure from the base of the NECK / WITHER to the top of the TAIL in CM’S. Please note the below sizes are an approximate guide as all horses can vary.
- 125cm = heavier 5ft9 to finer 6ft
- 135cm = heavier 6ft to finer 6ft3
- 145cm = heavier 6ft3 to finer 6ft6 / 6ft9
- 155cm = heavier 6ft6 / 6ft9 to finer 7ft
- 165cm = heavier 7ft to finer 7ft3 / 7ft6
The Welltex – Material means that your horse or pony can benefit from the restorative properties of infrared heat and a sense of well being.
How it works:
Ceramic powder is melted into the fibres of the fabric. The Welltex – Material TM Reflects body heat in the form of infra red heat, an energy form know to increase well-being.
Reflected body heat can reduce muscle tension and increase blood circulation which helps speed up recovery from injury as well as reducing the possibility of injury making it really popular among all horse owners.
- Waterproof 3000 / 3000 and Breathable (measured in water columns)
- 50g of insulation
- 1200 Denier outer
- High cut neck
- Reflective piping and print
- Snap lock and hook & loop closure in the front and cross surcingles
- Machine Washable up to 30 degrees C. Do not tumble dry