A Back on Track Horse Mesh Rug with Welltex Infrared Technology. Optional Neck Cover available too.
This Back on Track Mesh Rug with Infra Red technology is designed to keep your horse or pony in optimum health. It is a great all year round rug. The lightweight breathable fabric combined with a mesh upper makes it a must in all seasons. Light in the summer and adds an extra breathable layer underneath a blanket in winter.
The perfect rug for those who want the Back on Track effect all year round with only one rug. The thin polypropylene fabric lining with fused ceramic particles is covered by a thin mesh fabric for maximum breathability. With these features, the mesh rug can be used throughout the year: in the stable, during transportation, under a stable rug on cool days or in combination with a warm winter turnout rug. This rug is one of our top sellers. The rug has a woven fur lining at the withers, a double front closure and cross surcingles. It also has shoulder pleats, a tailflap, a tail strap and rings for the attachment of leg straps. Due to the slightly elastic material, this blanket has a very good fit.
Available with optional Neck Cover. The matching neck covers are only available in Black and Navy in Colour.
The Back on Track Mesh Horse Rug is available in the following sizes. Simply measure from the base of the NECK / WITHER to the top of the TAIL in CM’S. Please note the below sizes are an approximate guide as all horses can vary.
- 115cm = 5ft6 to finer 5ft9 – BLACK ONLY
- 125cm = heavier 5ft9 to finer 6ft
- 135cm = heavier 6ft to finer 6ft3
- 145cm = heavier 6ft3 to finer 6ft6 / 6ft9
- 155cm = heavier 6ft6 / 6ft9 to finer 7ft
- 165cm = heavier 7ft to finer 7ft3 / 7ft6
The Back on Track Mesh Horse Rugs are available in the following colours:
- Black – All Sizes Available in Black
- Navy – Sizes 125cm up to 165cm Available in Navy
- Ruby Red (Looks more Burgundy) – Sizes 125cm up to 165cm Available in Red
- Racing Green – Sizes 125cm up to 165cm Available in Green
- The Matching Neck Covers are only available in Black
The Welltex – Material means that your Horse or Pony can benefit from the restorative properties of infrared heat.
How it works:
Ceramic powder is melted into the fibres of the fabric. The Welltex – Material reflects body heat in the form of infra red heat, an energy form know to increase well-being.
Reflected body heat can reduce muscle tension and increase blood circulation which helps speed up recovery from injury as well as reducing the possibility of injury making it really popular among eventing / endurance riders and all horse owners.
- Quilted wither protection
- 2 chest buckles – crossing underbelly surcingles with speedy clasp closures
- Gusseted tail flap and loops for leg ties
- Fitted centre back seam for optimum fit
- Machine Washable up to 30 degrees C. Do not tumble dry.