A Back on Track Therapy Indoor / Stable Rime Mia Rug with Welltex Infrared Technology. Black in Colour. Available in 160 Gram.
The Back on Track Rime Mia Stable Rug is a unique product that allows your horse to get the Back on Track effect when inside a stable or as an under rug during turnout. The outer layer features a PU coated polyester and it’s inside layer is welltex which gives your horse the Back on Track effect. Features a polyfibre fill with cross surcingles, and the unique mia front fastening straps (please see the additional image tab above).
This is a very popular rug with top riders and horses!
Available in the following thicknesses
- 160 Grams
- Black in Colour
The Back on Track Mia Stable Rug is available in the following sizes. Simply measure from the base of the NECK / WITHER to the top of the TAIL in CM’S. Please note the below sizes are an approximate guide as all horses can vary.
- 125cm = heavier 5ft9 to finer 6ft
- 135cm = heavier 6ft to finer 6ft3
- 145cm = heavier 6ft3 to finer 6ft6 / 6ft9
- 155cm = heavier 6ft6 / 6ft9 to finer 7ft
- 165cm = heavier 7ft to finer 7ft3 / 7ft6
The Welltex – Material means that your Horse or Pony can benefit from the restorative properties of infared heat and a sense of well being.
How it works:
Ceramic powder is melted into the fibres of the fabric. The Welltex – Material TM Reflects body heat in the form of infra red heat, an energy form know to increase well-being.
Reflected body heat can reduce muscle tension and increase blood circulation which helps speed up recovery from injury as well as reducing the possibility of injury making it really popular among eventing / endurance riders.
- Mia front chest closing fastenings – crossing underbelly surcingles with speedy clasp closures
- 600 denier ripstop polyester
- Machine Washable up to 30 degrees C. Do not tumble dry