A Catago Fir-Tech GP Saddle Pad. Therapy horse GP saddle pad with woven ceramic particles infrared technology for increased wellness and recovery, prevention of injuries, relieving tense back muscles and sore back muscles, as well as aiding in the recovery of old and new back injuries.
The Catago FIR-Tech Healing saddle pad has Synthermax fibrefill and lining material with woven ceramic particles which provide an advanced double acting effect. The specially developed ceramic material converts and reflects the horse’s body heat as electromagnetic infrared heat radiation which penetrates the tissue and widens the blood vessels. The result is an increase in the suppleness of the back musculature and wider movements for the horse.
The Catago Fir-Tech GP Saddle Pad is available as follows:
- Sized in either 16″ (Cob) or 17″ (Full)
- Black, navy or white in colour
The Catago Fir-Tech GP Saddle Pad can aid with the following:
- Increased wellness and recovery
- Increased oxygen in the blood increases circulation
- Relieves tense muscles and helps to prevent injury
- Activates cells
- Reduces tension, aches and inflammation
- Speeds up the recovery period
The Ceramic – Material means that your horse can benefit from the restorative properties of infrared heat.
How it works:
Ceramic material is woven into the fibres of the fabric. The ceramic material reflects body heat in the form of infra red heat, an energy form know to increase well-being.
Reflected body heat can reduce muscle tension and increase blood circulation which helps speed up recovery from injury as well as reducing the possibility of injury making it really popular among all horse owners.
- 100% polyester
- Lining – Polyester and ceramics
- Machine Washable up to 30 degrees C. Do not tumble dry and air dry only.