A Catago Fir-Tech therapy horse rug with woven ceramic particles, infrared technology for increased wellness and recovery, prevention of injuries, relieving tense muscles and sore joints, as well as aiding in the recovery of old and new injuries. An optional neck cover is available too.
The Catago FIR-Tech Rug has a back plate of Synthermax fibre fill covering the main muscle groups and lining material with woven ceramic particles which give an advanced double acting effect. The rug is ideal for providing enhanced well-being, reducing recovery periods and warms up the back and hip area. The rug has an optimal fit with cross surcingles and a secure front closure.
Available with optional Neck Cover.
The Catago Fir-Tech Horse Rug is available in the following sizes. Simply measure from the base of the NECK / WITHER to the top of the TAIL in CM’S. Please note the below sizes are an approximate guide as all horses can vary.
- 115cm = 5ft6 to finer 5ft9
- 125cm = heavier 5ft9 to finer 6ft
- 135cm = heavier 6ft to finer 6ft3
- 145cm = heavier 6ft3 to finer 6ft6 / 6ft9
- 155cm = heavier 6ft6 / 6ft9 to finer 7ft
- 165cm = heavier 7ft to finer 7ft3 / 7ft6
- Black in colour
The Catago Fir-Tech Horse Rug can aid with the following:
- Increased wellness and recovery
- Increased oxygen in the blood increases circulation
- Relieves tense muscles and helps to prevent injury
- Activates cells
- Reduces tension, aches and inflammation
- Speeds up the recovery period
The Ceramic – Material means that your horse can benefit from the restorative properties of infrared heat.
How it works:
Ceramic material is woven into the fibres of the fabric. The ceramic material reflects body heat in the form of infrared heat, an energy form known to increase well-being.
Reflected body heat can reduce muscle tension and increase blood circulation which helps speed up recovery from injury as well as reducing the possibility of injury making it really popular among all horse owners.
- Optimal fit with cross surcingles and a secure front closure
- Outer Material – 100% polyester
- Insulation – Synthermax fibre fill
- Lining – Polyester and ceramics
- Machine Washable up to 30 degrees C. Do not tumble dry and air dry only.