A Pair of Catago Fir-Tech Leg Wraps / Bandage Liners. The Catago Fir-Tech Leg Wraps / Bandage Liners elegant leg wraps are ideal for riding and in the stable. Simply wrap polo or exercise bandages over the top to secure.
The inside of the leg wrap is the functional FIR-Tech fabric with woven ceramic fibers that reflects the body heat and increases blood circulation. Muscles, tendons and joints warms up quickly with FIR-Tech and minimizes the risk of injuries. The leg wrap has a Synthermax fiberfill and the outside is the light mesh fabric known from the FIR-Tech rug.
The Catago Fir-Tech Leg Wraps / Bandage Liners are available as follows:
- Small = 40cm (Height) x 30cm (Width)
- Large = 45cm (Height) x 50cm (Width)
- Sold in Pairs
- Black in colour
The Catago Fir-Tech Leg Wraps / Bandage Liners can aid with the following to the leg area:
- Increased wellness and recovery
- Increased oxygen in the blood increases circulation
- Relieves tense muscles and helps to prevent injury
- Activates cells
- Reduces tension, aches and inflammation
- Speeds up the recovery period
The Ceramic – Material means that your horse can benefit from the restorative properties of infrared heat.
How it works:
Ceramic material is woven into the fibres of the fabric. The ceramic material reflects body heat in the form of infra red heat, an energy form know to increase well-being.
Reflected body heat can reduce muscle tension and increase blood circulation which helps speed up recovery from injury as well as reducing the possibility of injury making it really popular among all horse owners.
- Inside – polyester, synthermax fiberfill with ceramics woven in.
- Outside – light mesh fabric.
- Machine Washable up to 30 degrees C. Do not tumble dry and air dry only.