1 x pair of Catago Fir-Tech Pastern Wraps. The Pastern Wraps have ceramic particles woven in, which reflect the horse’s body heat by way of electromagnetic infrared heat radiation, which penetrates the tissue and expands the blood vessels in the horse. This gives an improved blood flow, as well as counteracting tension and fatigue in the legs. The pastern wraps have velcro closures.
The Catago Fir-Tech Pastern Wraps protect the pastern area from bruises and collisions. The inside of the wrap is covered by the popular FIR-Tech fabric, which reflects the heat from the horse back into the muscles and tissue. The result is an increased blood circulation and a reduced recovery period. The perforated neoprene allows excess heat to escape.
The Catago Fir-Tech Pastern Wraps are available as follows:
- Small – 5.5cm wide x 20cm length approx
- Medium – 5.5cm wide x 21.5cm length approx
- Large – 5.5cm wide x 23.5cm length approx
- Black in colour
- 1 x Pair of Pastern Wraps supplied
The Catago Fir-Tech Pastern Wraps can aid with the following to the leg area:
- Increased wellness and recovery
- Increased oxygen in the blood increases circulation
- Relieves tense muscles and helps to prevent injury
- Activates cells
- Reduces tension, aches and inflammation
- Speeds up the recovery period
The Ceramic – Material means that your horse can benefit from the restorative properties of infrared heat.
How it works:
Ceramic material is woven into the fibres of the fabric. The ceramic material reflects body heat in the form of infrared heat, an energy form know to increase well-being.
Reflected body heat can reduce muscle tension and increase blood circulation which helps speed up recovery from injury as well as reducing the possibility of injury making it really popular among all horse owners.
- Polyester with velcro closures.
- Machine Washable up to 30 degrees C. Do not tumble dry and air dry only.