A Back on Track Carpus I Wrist Support with Splint. Made with Welltex material / fabric which has infrared healing properties. Black in colour.
Stabilizing wrist support with splints on both sides of the hand. Lined with Welltex technology to enhance blood circulation. Increased blood circulation may support your recovery and improve movability by softening tendons and joints. Easy to adapt, with double straps and hook & loop closure. Tighten it to the desired compression and support. Airy mesh fabric helps you feel comfortable all day. Supports movements of the fingers while straightening the wrist. Perfect for weak, stiff or injured wrists.
The Back on Track Carpus I Wrist Support with Splint features are as follows:
- Perfect to wear all day or at night.
- Lined with Welltex technology to enhance blood circulation. Increased blood circulation may support your recovery and improve movability by softening tendons and joints.
- Inbuilt splints to maintain a good position for your wrist.
- Easy to slip on and adapt with hook & loop closure.
- Perforated SBR for ventilation.
- A perfect alternative to keep the wrist straight during recovery.
- It can be used for rehabilitation, quicker recovery and injury prevention.
- May be good for radius fracture, osteoarthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Supports a natural position.
- Easy to use.
- Black in colour.
- SIMPLY CHOOSE THE CORRECT SIZE AND WHICH SIDE HAND YOU NEED TO PROTECT
The Back on Track Carpus I Wrist Brace is available in the following sizes: To Measure – Measure Wrist Circumference
- Small / Medium = 14 to 19cm
- Large / XL = 20 to 25cm
Hand Wash Only. DO NOT tumble dry.
Welltex – Material – How it works:
Ceramic powder is melted into the fibres of the fabric. The Welltex – Material TM Reflects body heat in the form of infra red heat, an energy form known to increase well-being.
Reflected body heat can reduce muscle tension and increase blood circulation which helps speed up recovery from injury as well as reducing the possibility of injury. Worn next to the skin it can deliver a comforting and therefore relaxing sensation making it really popular among all horse riders / horse lovers.