A Pair of ThinLine Ride Right Stirrup Wraps. The ThinLine Ride Right Stirrup Wraps offer a non-slip, shock-absorbent surface while helping support equestrian knee and ankle pain.
- Shock Absorption – while sitting on horses or riding in a jumping position, this knee relief stirrup wrap will give you shock absorption proven to support riders and relieve joint impact.
- Stability – one of the magical properties of ThinLine is how it “sticks” to your boot just enough to keep you feeling secure but never compromises intentional foot placement.
- Improved Equitation – non-slip shock absorption allows riders to sit the gaits with reduced foot and lower leg movement.
- Happier Horses – shock-absorbing wraps protect your horse on the flat and over fences by reducing jar of your weight in the stirrups.
- How does the Ride Right Wrap help knee and ankle discomfort? – designed and patented by the surgeon and lifelong equestrian Dr. James Warson. The wedges relieve uncomfortable knee and ankle angles induced by stirrup position while the shock-absorbing ThinLine material greatly reduces jarring and slip.
ThinLine Ride Right Stirrup Wrap sizes are as follows:
- English – 7 1/4″ long and 5″ wide – BLACK in colour.
- Western – 9 3/4″ long and 6″ wide – BROWN in colour