A Vet-Strider / Horsecrocz Poultice Hoof Boot for Horses. Sold as a single boot and comes with 1 x 5 pack of spare cable ties.
The Vet Strider Equine Poultice Boot and Hoof Protection is ideal for use on hoof abscesses, puncture wounds, bruising, lost shoes and cracked hooves. It’s open framework really allows the hoof to breathe too. Each Vet-Strider / Horsecrocz Poultice Hoof Boot initally comes with a 5 pack of cable ties. Extra cable ties can be ordered under the options section above too.
It is quick to apply and remove, reusable, and robust. Can be used over wet or dry poultices or on its own to protect the hoof. For stable use mainly. Optional spare cable ties available too.
The Vet-Strider / Horsecrocz Poultice Hoof Boot for Horses is available in the following sizes:
- SMALL = 12.2hh approx (Hoof Width Size 9cms up to 13cms)
- MEDIUM = 12.2hh to 15.2hh approx (Hoof Width Size 11.5cms up to 14cms)
- LARGE = 15hh upwards (Hoof Width Size 14cms up to 20cms)
- If using any dressings underneath the Vet-Strider Poultice Boot please add 1.25cms as a minimum to your horses hoof width size.
The Vet-Strider / Horsecrocz Poultice Hoof Boot is available in the following colours:
- Extra Spare Cable Tie Packs are available within the available options above.