Equilibrium Net Relief Riding Mask. Two types of mesh are used within the Riding Mask. There is a softer one, which goes over your horse’s ears to keep them protected but comfortable. And then a slightly firmer PVC mesh over the face, giving it structure to stay away from your horse’s eyes and eyelashes. This mesh also provides over 65% UV protection for those horses who are sensitive to sunlight.
Stress free summer hacking with this ride on fly mask which protects your horses head from the sun, flies and midges.
While any horse can use the Equilibrium Net Relief Riding Mask, it is specifically designed for:
- Horses who are sensitive to sunlight – 65% UV protection.
- Horses who toss or shake their head when ridden.
- Provides an effective barrier for flies and biting insects.
- Comfortable fit and excellent visibility with excellent clearance over the eyes and eyelashes.
- Ideal for all ridden work allowing your horse to concentrate on working, rather than on flies and bright sunlight.
- Approved by British Dressage for use in competition.
- To clean the Riding Mask, we recommend that you just rinse it regularly in lukewarm water. Do not wring or spin the material.
- Colour = Black.