The Equine Fusion Trekking Hoof Boot / Equine Fusion Trekking Jogging Shoe.
Sold in singles = 1 x hoof boot supplied.
The Equine Fusion Trekking Hoof Boot has the All Terrain sole design which will provide excellent grip on tarmac, off-road and in snow or muddy terrain. The Equine Fusion Trekking Hoof Boot is soft and flexible and the upper part of the hoof boot is very breathable. The material also provides abrasion and slash resistance that helps protect against scrapes, scuffs and damage. Together with a heel design which enables the unrestricted natural movement of the hoof. The engineered flexible and elastic jogging shoe allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole and allows the hoof to have full contact with the sole and ground to secure natural blood flow and hoof functions.
The Equine Fusion Trekking Hoof Boot has an amazing breakover, deep tread and grip and is available as follows:
- Supplied in Singles
- One of the easiest hoof boots to put on with the simple locking velcro system
- Protection incase of a lost shoe
- Injury / therapeutic purposes
- Ideal for controlled turnout / rehabilitation
- Hacking / Schooling / Long Distance Riding / Jumping / Driving
- Ideal for first time users
The Equine Fusion Trekking Hoof Boot features are as follows – See additional images!
- Unique thicker sole that protects and absorbs shock.
- Optimal roll over for easier break over for the hoof.
- Close fit design with better closure against the hoof.
- No pressure points with a new heel design that eliminates rubbing
- The upper part consists of a two-band locking mechanism
- Supports natural hoof mechanism.
- Closer ground contact.
- Unrestricted natural movement of all limbs.
- AMAZING GRIP even on difficult surfaces.
- Aids the rehabilitation of hoof issues.
- Fits a difficult hoof shape and can be used on deformed hooves.
- Can be used for both riding and rehab.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees.
Equine Fusion Hoof Boots are available in the following sizes. Please see the Equine Fusion Hoof Boot size chart below for both the Equine Fusion Regular and Slim sizes:
- Available in BLACK
|Equine Fusion Trekking Size||Regular Width in mm’s||Slim Width in mm’s||Length in mm’s|
|7||55 – 65mm||45 – 55mm||61 – 70mm|
|8||65 – 75mm||55 – 65mm||71 – 80mm|
|9||75 – 85mm||65 – 75mm||81 – 90mm|
|10||85 – 95mm||75 – 85mm||91 – 100mm|
|11||95 – 105mm||85 – 95mm||101 – 110mm|
|12||105 – 115mm||95 – 105mm||111 – 120mm|
|13||115 – 125mm||105 – 115mm||121 – 130mm|
|14||125 – 135mm||115 – 125mm||131 – 140mm|
|15||135 – 145mm||125 – 135mm||141 – 150mm|
|16||145 – 155mm||135 – 145mm||151 – 160mm|
- Regular Size Equine Fusion Trekking Hoof Boot = ideal for horses with round shaped hooves or slightly longer than wide hooves
- Slim Size Equine Fusion Trekking Hoof Boot = ideal for horses with longer than wide hooves and suited to narrower back hooves and slightly contracted hooves
Not suitable for:
- Wider to short hooves
* Please note that the use of any hoof boot over metal shoes will invalidate the warranty.
For any assistance with choosing the right type and size of Hoof Boot please do not hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01434 422700 – We are here to help you find the right boot for your horse / pony!