2 x Scoot Mud Straps. 2 x Mud Straps are supplied in each pack which is enough to cover 2 x single scoot hoof boots. Easily attaches to any Scoot Hoof Boots.
The Scoot Mud Straps can be easily attached to your existing scoot hoof boots. Simply remove your existing pastern straps to fit. The Scoot mud strap is designed to help prevent the boot being pulled off due to an overreach, or sucked off when riding through mud. It is the primary source of securement. The strap is made of very strong thermoplastic urethane (TPU) and is designed to stretch when placed under load, so the strap will not affect the horse’s pasterns if secured correctly.
The Scoot Mud Straps are available in the following sizes: Choose the mud straps that matches your horses size scoot hoof boot.
- XXS – fits M2, M3, 000, 00 and 0 (220mm length)
- XS – fits sizes 1 and 2 (230mm length)
- Small – fits sizes 3 and 4 (240mm length)
- Medium – fits sizes 5 and 6 (250mm length)
- Large – fits size 7 (260mm length)
- XL – fits size 8 (270mm length)
- XXL – fits size 9 (280mm length)
- XXXL – fits size 10 and 11 (290mm length)
- Please note – if your horse is a heavy breed with big boned hooves / pasterns or has lots of feathers you may need a size larger than our size listings above suggest. Once fitted, ensure you can run a finger under the strap around the periphery of the pastern. If this is not possible you will have to go up a size. If you can easily run two fingers around the periphery then you may have a size too big.
The Scoot Mud Straps are available in the following colour: