An Aram Bitless Bridle with a Rose Hackamore Fixing by FRA. The Aram Rose Hackamore Bitless Bridle mostly works with mild pressure being applied to the nose and poll area when there is slight tension applied through the rein. There are 2 leverage settings to choose from on the hackamore shank.
Please note – only the Aram Bridle is supplied and not the reins as shown in the image!
The Aram Bitless Bridle is made from beautiful quality durable leather. The hackamore style ‘Rose’ bitless fixings are made from non rust stainless steel as well.
The Aram Rose Bitless Bridle features are as follows:
- Anatomically shaped and soft padded headpiece
- Adjustable leather chin strap
- Soft padded noseband with decorative stitching and adjustable with stud hooks
- Instant release of contact
- Lightweight to aid precise communication
- Rose Hackamore Fixing / Shanks full length = 14cm
The Aram Rose Bitless Bridle is available in the following size:
- One Size / Universal – Will fit most 14.2hh up to 16.2hh horses.
The Aram Rose Bitless Bridle is available in the following colours: Please click on the additional images tab above!
- Brown (Mocca = Not Dark Havanna but Medium Shade Brown)