A Heather Moffett Western Seatbone Saver. Will easily attach to most Western Horse Riding Saddles. It is available in Black or Brown Suede. The seatbone saver simply attaches by straps which slip underneath the saddle flaps and can be fitted and removed in seconds.
This Ultra Comfortable Enlightened Equitation / Heather Moffett Western Seatbone Saver designed by leading remedial riding trainer Heather Moffett will transform your riding experience. It will greatly improve the comfort of your saddle and will help you to achieve a better riding position.
The Heather Moffett Western Seatbone Saver will fit most 16″ to 18 1/2″ Western Saddles.
The Enlightened Equitation / Heather Moffett Western Seatbone Saver Saddle Pad features are as follows:
- A tried and tested product, established over the last decade
- Enable a truly central position, without discomfort from saddle seams
- Transforms the comfort of even the hardest saddle
- Helps riders safety by giving far better adhesion to your saddle
- A must for novice and disabled riders
- Moulds to your seat without springing back
- Made from Viscose elastic foam, developed by NASA for use in space
- Available in Black or Brown Suede
Enlightened Equitation / Heather Moffett Western Seatbone Saver Saddle Pad is ideal for most Western Saddles to Enable Riders More Comfort.