A Imperial Baroque Bitless Bridle and Reins with a Music Hackamore Fixing by FRA. The Imperial Baroque Hackamore Bitless Bridle mostly works with mild pressure being applied to the nose and poll area when there is slight tension applied through the rein.
The Imperial Bitless Bridle and Matching Reins are made from beautiful quality durable leather. The hackamore style ‘Music’ bitless fixings are made from non rust stainless steel or brass. The bridle is made of supple Italian quality leather. The browband and noseband are decorated and the shanks are engraved for a baroque look. The bridle is adjustable on both cheek pieces and equipped with an adjustable jaw strap. The noseband is softly padded and the chin strap is adjustable. The headpiece is anatomically shaped and softly padded. The hackamore Imperial comes as a complete bridle with soft rein with clip closure.
The Imperial Baroque Hackamore Bitless Bridle and Reins features are as follows:
- A baroque style decorated browband and noseband
- Italian supple quality leather
- Anatomically shaped and soft padded headpiece
- Adjustable leather chin strap and jaw strap
- Soft padded noseband and adjustable buckles
- 15mm wide full leather billeted reins
- Instant release of contact
- Lightweight to aid precise communication
- Music Hackamore Fixing / Shanks full length = 14cm (in either stainless steel or brass)
The Imperial Baroque Hackamore Bitless Bridle and Reins are available in the following sizes:
The Imperial Baroque Hackamore Bitless Bridle and Reins are available in the following colours: Please click on the additional images tab above!
- Black – with Stainless Steel Shanks and Silver Colour Baroque Ornaments
- Brown (Dark Havanna) – with Brass Shanks and Gold Colour Baroque Ornaments