A Ladurod Bosal Bitless Bridle by FRA. The Ladurod Bosal Bridle works with mild pressure being applied to the nose area when there is slight tension applied through the rein. A small buckle is placed on the headstrap to be able to adjust the length of the headstrap easily.
Please note – only the Ladurod Bridle is supplied and not the reins as shown in the image!
The Ladurod Bosal Bridle is made from Italian soft leather.
The Ladurod Bosal Bridles features are as follows:
- Ladurod bosal shaped padded nosepiece
- The bosal nose area is made from soft Italian leather
- A small buckle is placed on the headstrap to be able to adjust the length of the headstrap easily.
- No browband or reins are supplied
- Instant release of contact
- Bosal aids in precise communication
The Ladurod Bosal Bridle is available in the following sizes:
- Shetland / Pony – fits most small ponies up to 13’3hh
- Cob – fits most 14hh up to 15.1hh
- Full – fits most 15.2hh upwards
The Ladurod Bosal Bitless Bridle is available in the following colours:
- Brown (Dark Havanna)