The ThinLine Trifecta Expressions Half Pad with Colour Changing Trims. The ThinLine Trifecta Expressions Half Pad with Sheepskin Rolls is perfect for riders who want to change up their style while maintaining function and fit. ThinLine have raised the wither area to accommodate more topline shapes. The pad will enhance the comfort for both the horse and rider.
ThinLine Trifecta Expressions Half Pad offers a full open pocket to add saddle fitting shims if required for additional shock absorption / comfort.
Benefits and features of the ThinLine Trifecta Expressions Half Pad:
- 1 x pad comes with sheepskin trims in 4 exciting colors. It’s like having 4 pads for the price of one.
- This state of the art half pad comes with The Gemstone Collection Sheepskin Trim Pieces = Ruby (dark red) | Platinum (dark gray) | Sapphire (dark smokey blue) and White.
- Ultimate protection for both the horse and rider’s backs.
- Reduces rider movement and helps prevent saddle slip.
- Contoured spine-free channel for comfort.
- 95% shock absorption.
- Breathable to release heat and moisture.
- Shimmable for customized saddle fit.
- Easy maintenance and long-lasting performance.
- Low profile correction ThinLine Trifecta Expressions Half Pad, measuring less than 1/2″ thick, allows for close communication and feel.
- Trifecta Half Pad offers a full open pocket to add saddle fitting shims. Each pad comes with a layer of ThinLine on top. Adding shims can double your ThinLine protection or customize them to create front, bridging, or rear shims. Up to 3 layers of ThinLine shims can be utilized for optimal saddle fit and protection.
The ThinLine Trifecta Expressions Half Pad is available as follows:
- Small – fits up to most 16.5″ saddles. Spine length 52cm x widest part of the seat 37cm approx.
- Medium – fits most 17″ to 17.5″ saddles. Spine length 59cm x widest part of the seat 41cm approx.
- Large – fits most 19″+ saddles. Spine length 63cm x widest part of the seat 42cm approx.
- Available in WHITE with 4 x colour trims (Ruby / Platinum / Sapphire and White)
Hand washable in a cold wash. Ideally use a Sheepskin / Wool wash. DO NOT tumble dry and hang naturally to dry.