A Zilco Synthetic Sidepull Bitless Bridle. Made from Zilco’s hard-wearing, easy to maintain synthetic strapping.
This is a Sidepull style bitless bridle. It features a soft under jaw strap, which adds gentle pressure to the nose and chin area when rein pressure is applied. The soft webbing chin strap keeps the noseband from twisting to give clear and direct communication. This means you can use lighter rein aids. When rein pressure is applied the chinstrap becomes snug but does not over-tighten due to the type of webbing used. 90% of the pressure is on top of the nose, and the horse can self release the chinstrap easily for eating, yawning etc. The bridle can also be used as a sidepull by clipping the chinstrap and noseband rings together (recommended to start with if your horse hasn’t experienced a chinstrap before).
The soft webbing chin strap on this bridle is a very similar design to the LightRider range of bitless bridles we promote!
The Zilco Sidepull Bitless Bridles features are as follows:
- Generous adjustment throughout
- 2 x bitless settings to switch between – sidepull standard setting and the soft webbing chin strap setting for slight pressure on the top of the nose if required
- All fittings are strong and made from lightweight stainless steel
- PVC anti-gall waffle material on the nose and head for added comfort
Available in the following sizes: Please see the additional images tab above!
- Cob (Fits Arabs, 13’3hh Large Headed Pony to 14’3hh Small Headed Cob)
- Full (Fits 14’3hh Large Headed Cob up to All Horse Sizes)
- Black or Brown in colour