Keratex Hoof Gel – 500ml bottle. Keratex Hoof Gel helps to prevent your horses hooves from softening in wet and muddy conditions.
Regular use will help your horse hooves fight the effects of everyday trauma on hooves such as weather, stabling, schooling and roadwork. Keratex Hoof Gel maintains the flexibility of the hoof wall, heel, sole and frog by preserving moisture within the hoof at an optimum level.
Keratex Hoof Gel is easy to apply as follows:
- Start with a clean dry hoof
- Apply to the hoof wall using a hoof brush
- Start just below the coronary band and work downwards
- For complete protection apply to the sole and frog too
- Allow to dry before riding or turning out
- When dry buff with a cloth for a natural sheen
- Use every 2 days, except in dry conditions then apply every 4 days
- You can apply an extra coat before riding out in snow or extremely wet or muddy conditions.
PLEASE ONLY ORDER FOR UK DELIVERY
WE CANNOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF MAINLAND UK