Premier Equine 9 Pocket Ice Boots – Supplied in a Pair. Premier Equine 9 Pocket Horse Ice Boots can be used on either Front or Hind Legs and One Size Fits All.
These Premier Equine 9 Pocket Ice Boots are a brilliant and easy alternative to cold hosing. They are are the ultimate in ice treatment. 9 pockets sewn onto the inside of the boots can be filled with crushed ice, which will slowly permeate through to the horse’s leg providing ice cold treatment. These ice boots come up high over the knee / hock for maximum coverage and cooling. A great idea for reducing swelling, cooling tendons after exercise or treating injuries.
The Premier Equine 9 Pocket Ice Boots are ideal therapy for:
- Pain relief
- Recovery from injuries
- Recovery after strenuous exercise
- Improving blood circulation
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
The 9 Pocket Ice Boots are supplied in the following sizes:
- One Size Fits All – Height of Boot = 62cm / Width of Boot = 40cm
- Black in Colour
The Premier Equine 9 Pocket Ice Boots work as follows:
- 24″ neoprene ice boots
- Nine pockets on the inside surface hold crushed ice
- Neoprene is insulated to hold the cold longer and will not absorb moisture
- Elastic pockets eliminate the trauma of crushed ice directly against the horse’s skin and allow it to slowly permeate through, starting the treatment
- Covers the entire leg, knee, tendon and fetlock area
- Promote maximum cooling
- Secure fit
- Designed for front and hind use
- Sold in pairs.
- To wash – First remove hair and dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.
USING ICE THERAPY BOOTS AFTER EXERCISE: After hard work the Ice Boots should be applied for around 20 minutes.
USING ICE THERAPY BOOTS FOR INJURY: Apply at least 6 to 7 times a day and use for no longer than 20 minutes at a time. After 20 minutes the heat of the horse’s leg will naturally start to heat up the Ice Boots.