Premier Equine Turnout / Mud Fever Boots – Supplied in a Pair. Mud fever boots are ideal for protection during turnout. Can be used on either Front or Hind Legs.
These advanced high-cut mud fever boots are made with Air-Tech ventilated neoprene for maximum breathability. Anatomically shaped to provide superior comfort for your horse whilst covering the cannon bone and soft tissues. The boots cover the whole of the lower leg and pastern area, making them great for use as a preventative measure against mud fever and chills. Suitable for year-round use in paddocks.
The fabric layers work together to distribute even airflow and manage heat removal. Excellent stretch and recovery properties allow the boot to mould and retain shape without impeding the natural action of a horse moving. Pique jersey outer and lining wicks away moisture, is highly breathable, quick drying and soft to the touch. Perforated neoprene allows heat from the leg to escape and cool air to enter the boot and circulate the leg. It also does not retain water.
The Premier Equine Turnout / Mud Fever Boots features are as follows:
- Optimum mud fever defence
- Highly breathable Air-Tech specialist fabric
- Contoured comfort fit
- Shaped around the fetlock
- Lightweight durable design
- Maximum airflow and breathability
- Year-round turnout protection
- Extra strong and flexible straps
- Maximum comfort
- Use for up to 12 hours at a time
- We would advise swapping/ refreshing your mud fever turnout boots every 12 hours to prevent rubs and sores developing
The Mud Fever Turnout Boots are supplied in the following sizes:
- Small – (13’3hh to 14’3hh)
- Medium – (15hh to 16’2hh)
- Large – (16’3hh to 17hh)
- XL- (17’1hh Plus)
Available in the following colour
The Washing Instructions are as follows:
Outer Boot: Machine washable. First remove hair & dried sweat with a brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.