Back on Track Frost Therapy Waterproof Turnout Horse Rug with a 330 Gram Filling with Welltex Infrared Technology. Black in Colour.
The Back on Track Frost Horse Rug is a unique product that allows your horse to get the Back on Track effect even in bad weather. The Back on Track Frost Rug is a high quality winter rug, made of 1680 Denier Ballistic nylon with 330 gram filling and a Welltex® lining. It is equipped with two chest buckles, two cross surcingles and a tail cover.
This is a very popular rug with top riders and horses!
Available in the following Colour – Black
The Back on Track Frost Turnout Rug is available in the following sizes. Simply measure from the base of the NECK / WITHER to the top of the TAIL in CM’S. Please note the below sizes are an approximate guide as all horses can vary.
- 125cm = heavier 5ft9 to finer 6ft
- 135cm = heavier 6ft to finer 6ft3
- 145cm = heavier 6ft3 to finer 6ft6 / 6ft9
- 155cm = heavier 6ft6 / 6ft9 to finer 7ft
- 165cm = heavier 7ft to finer 7ft3 / 7ft6
The Welltex – Material means that your Horse or Pony can benefit from the restorative properties of infared heat and a sense of well being.
How it works:
Ceramic powder is melted into the fibres of the fabric. The Welltex – Material TM Reflects body heat in the form of infra red heat, an energy form know to increase well-being.
Reflected body heat can reduce muscle tension and increase blood circulation which helps speed up recovery from injury as well as reducing the possibility of injury making it really popular among eventing / endurance riders.
- 2 chest buckles – crossing underbelly surcingles with speedy clasp closures
- Gusseted tail flap and loops for leg ties
- 3000mm waterproofing (measured in water columns)
- 1680 denier / 330 gram filling
- Machine Washable up to 30 degrees C. Do not tumble dry