A Pair of Catago Fir-Tech Fetlock / Leg Socks. These compression fetlock / leg socks have the Fir-Tech woven ceramic particles that reflect the horse’s own body heat as infrared radiation. This increases blood circulation, tendons and joints are kept supple and recovery periods can be reduced. With their compression effect the fir-tech fetlock socks are very suitable for horses or ponies, which tend to get swollen legs e.g. during transportation or in the stable. Can be used on either front or hinds legs.
The socks can be used separately or together with stable boots or bandages. The fetlock socks should be removed after long periods of transportation or when being used for longer periods during stable use. When using overnight or for extended periods of time with the horse unsupervised, fetlock socks must be secured with bandages or any non-therapeutic pillow wraps on top to keep them in place. Plus also to protect the hoof socks being damaged by horses chewing / stamping down on them etc.
The Catago Fir-Tech Fetlock / Leg Socks are supplied in the following sizes:
- ONE SIZE – WILL FIT MOST MEDIUM TO FINE HORSES AND PONIES
- BLACK IN COLOUR AND SUPPLIED IN A PAIR
The Catago Fir-Tech Fetlock / Leg Socks can aid with the following:
- Increased wellness and recovery
- Increased oxygen in the blood increases circulation
- Relieves tense muscles and helps to prevent injury
- Activates cells
- Reduces tension, aches and inflammation
- Speeds up the recovery period
- Can be used on either front or hind legs
The Ceramic – Material means that your horse can benefit from the restorative properties of infrared heat.
How it works:
Ceramic material is woven into the fibres of the fabric. The ceramic material reflects body heat in the form of infrared heat, an energy form known to increase well-being.
Reflected body heat can reduce muscle tension and increase blood circulation which helps speed up recovery from injury as well as reducing the possibility of injury making it really popular among all horse owners.
- Machine Washable up to 30 degrees C. Do not tumble dry and air dry only.