A Catago Fir-Tech GP Saddle Training Pad with Elastic. Therapy horse GP saddle pad with woven ceramic particles infrared technology for increased wellness and recovery, prevention of injuries, relieving tense back muscles and sore back muscles, as well as aiding in the recovery of old and new back injuries.
The Catago Fir-Tech Training Saddle Pad with Elastic combines all the benefits of the popular Fir-Tech GP Saddle Pad but also has elastic to help strengthen the back and abdominal muscles of your horse. Training with this saddle pad can result in improved movement and balance. The saddle pad has a synthermax fiber fill material with woven ceramic particles, providing an advanced double-acting effect. The specially developed ceramic material transforms and reflects the horse’s body heat as electromagnetic infrared heat radiation which penetrates the tissue and expands the blood vessels. The result is that the flexibility of the back muscles increases. Elastics are fastened with large snap buckles to the saddle pad and can be adjusted lengthwise as needed. A soft plush lining around the elastics ensures that the horse is always comfortable during exercise. The training saddle pad can advantageously be used for both lunging and riding.
Please note – the Catago Fir-Tech GP Saddle Training Pad should be used with caution, please consult your vet or equine therapist if you are using it for rehabilitation purposes!
The Catago Fir-Tech GP Saddle Training Pad with Elastic is available as follows:
- Sized in either 16″ (Cob) or 17″ (Full)
- Black in colour
The Catago Fir-Tech GP Saddle Training Pad with Elastic can aid with the following:
- Increased wellness and recovery
- Increased oxygen in the blood increases circulation
- Relieves tense muscles and helps to prevent injury
- Activates cells
- Reduces tension, aches and inflammation
- Speeds up the recovery period
The Ceramic – Material means that your horse can benefit from the restorative properties of infrared heat.
How it works:
Ceramic material is woven into the fibres of the fabric. The ceramic material reflects body heat in the form of infrared heat, an energy form known to increase well-being.
Reflected body heat can reduce muscle tension and increase blood circulation which helps speed up recovery from injury as well as reducing the possibility of injury making it really popular among all horse owners.
- 100% polyester
- Lining – polyester and ceramics
- Elastics are fastened with large snap buckles to the saddle pad and can be adjusted lengthwise as needed
- A soft plush lining around the elastics ensures that the horse is always comfortable during exercise
- Machine Washable up to 30 degrees C. Do not tumble dry and air dry only