A Catago Fir-Tech Poll Protector. One size poll protector with Syntermax fiberfill and inner material with woven ceramic particles, allows for increased blood circulation and keeps the horse warm behind the ears, even on cold days.
The Catago Fir-Tech Poll Protector is available as follows:
- One size fits all
- Black in colour
The Catago Fir-Tech Poll Protector can aid with the following to the poll area:
- Increased wellness and recovery
- Increased oxygen in the blood increases circulation
- Relieves tense muscles and helps to prevent injury
- Activates cells
- Reduces tension, aches and inflammation
- Speeds up the recovery period
The Ceramic – Material means that your horse can benefit from the restorative properties of infrared heat.
How it works:
Ceramic material is woven into the fibres of the fabric. The ceramic material reflects body heat in the form of infrared heat, an energy form known to increase well-being.
Reflected body heat can reduce muscle tension and increase blood circulation which helps speed up recovery from injury as well as reducing the possibility of injury making it really popular among all horse owners.
- 100% polyester
- Lining – syntermax fiberfill, polyester and ceramics
- Machine Washable up to 30 degrees C. Do not tumble dry and air dry only.