LATEST VERSION – Equilibrium Massage Back Pad – 3 Length Sizes Available. The massage pad covers your horses or ponies backs comfortably from withers to quarters.
A lightweight and portable massage pad designed to offer effective, affordable and easy to use massage for all horses and ponies. Clinically proven to improve back flexibility and promote relaxation.
The Equilibrium Massage Back Pad is designed to help your horse or pony with the following:
- Relieve Stiffness
- Promotes Relaxation and Improves Back Flexibility
- Outstanding Clinical Trials Demonstrate The Massage Pad Improves Back Flexibility, Stride Length and General Physical Wellbeing
- Comes with a Lightweight Sturdy Nylon Bag to Store The Massage Pad, Battery and Charger
- Ergonomically shaped to follow the contours of the horse’s back, providing coverage from withers to quarters
- New high performance battery and universal charger
- Two cross-over belly straps with easy to use, durable metal fastenings.
- Now with a 2 year warranty
- Grey in Colour
The Equilibrium Massage Back Pad is available in the following sizes:
|DEPTH OF PAD
|LENGTH OF PAD
|14hh and under
|14hh to 16’2hh
|16’2hh and over or larger cobs
The Equilibrium Massage Back Pad features are as follows:
- The Standard and Pony size has 3 straps but the XL has 4 straps to secure onto your horse
- The Standard and Pony size has 4 motors but the XL has 6 motors
The Equilibrium Horse Massage Back Pad has three different, easily adjustable programs that allow you to choose the intensity of the massage from low, medium or high. Within each program three different types of massage are used: pulsing, vibration and stroking, to ensure that the muscles are worked in different ways within every session for maximum benefit. Each massage session lasts for 30 minutes and the lightweight rechargeable battery lasts for at least 10 sessions. It can be used on on all sizes of horses or ponies, before or after work or during rehabilitation from injury.
PLEASE ONLY ORDER FOR UK DELIVERY
WE CANNOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF MAINLAND UK