A Back on Track Carpus II Wrist Support with Splint and Cushion Brace. Made with Welltex material / fabric which has infrared healing properties. Black in colour.
The Back on Track Carpus II Wrist Support with Splint and Cushion’s features are as follows:
- Perfect to wear at night.
- Lined with Welltex technology to enhance blood circulation. Increased blood circulation may support your recovery and improve movability by softening tendons and joints.
- Soft cushion in the palm area, filled with beads to create a custom fit and a natural position of the palm.
- Inbuilt splints that can easily be removed to maintain a good position during sleep.
- Easy to slip on and adapt with hook & loop closure.
- Perforated SBR for ventilation.
- A perfect alternative to keep the wrist straight during nighttime or as recovery and preparation during nighttime for an easier daytime.
- Soft and comfortable cushion.
- Can be used on both the right and left hand.
- Supports a natural position.
- Easy to slip on.
- Black in colour.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL
Hand Wash Only. DO NOT tumble dry.
Welltex – Material – How it works:
Ceramic powder is melted into the fibres of the fabric. The Welltex – Material TM Reflects body heat in the form of infra red heat, an energy form known to increase well-being.
Reflected body heat can reduce muscle tension and increase blood circulation which helps speed up recovery from injury as well as reducing the possibility of injury. Worn next to the skin it can deliver a comforting and therefore relaxing sensation making it really popular among all horse riders / horse lovers.