A Hoofjack (Hoof Jack) Hoof Stand With Post & Cradle – Standard Size. The Hoof Jack stand is used by Farriers, Barefoot Trimmers, Vets and Horse Owners.
The Hoofjack Hoof Stand’s features are as follows:
- Supports the hoof through all phases of pulling the shoe, trimming, filing and finishing.
- Reduce strain to back and knees while picking out hooves.
- No more dropping the hoof to take a back break.
- Supports the hoof during treatment and bandaging procedures.
- Apply polish standing up and dirt free using the straight post.
- Avoid stains on clothing from medications.
- Convenient magnet accessory for your hoof pick, bandage scissors, studs, wrenches, etc.
- Allows the horse to stand in an anatomically correct and comfortable position. A comfortable horse will be more compliant making your job easier and safer.
- The cradle and straight post can be used on both the front and hind feet meaning you never have to support the weight of the horse with your hands or your body again.
- The Hoofjack comes with 1 x base stand, 1 x hoof post, 1 x hoof cradle, 2 x magnets and screws and 1 x tension knob.
- Standard size to accommodate a SMALL PONY up to a DRAFT HORSE
- Green in colour