Field Paste – Antimicrobial Hoof Sole and Frog Dressing by Red Horse Products. Available in a handy 500ml or a 1500ml tub. Ideal for Field Kept Horses.
Field Paste is an anti-thrush paste for horses which are mainly field kept. It has a thick paste-like consistency which offers greater ‘staying power’ as it remains in contact with the affected areas longer than other thrush treatments. It is designed specifically so it will remain in the collateral grooves, central sulcus and on the sole for longer periods of time to increase it’s effect against microbes. It can also work as a barrier to prevent mud, faeces and other contaminants that may delay the healing process.
Field Paste is particularly helpful in the treatment of the following:
- White line separation
- Frog clefts
- External cracks
- Ideal for mainly Field Kept Horses
- Too thick to be painted on, Field Paste should be applied with a gloved hand. For stabled horses it is often better to use Sole Paint otherwise bedding gets stuck to the hoof
Available in the following sizes:
- 500ml tub
- 1500ml tub
Field Paste contains the following Ingredients:
- Green french clay – an antimicrobial clay that also give the perfect consistency
- Bio-active honey – for its antimicrobial qualities
- Zinc oxide – a powerful yet harmless antimicrobial powder
- Tea tree oil – antibacterial and antifungal qualities
- Eucalyptus Oil – helps to strengthen weakened structures
- Zinc Sulphate – a power antimicrobial also found in some feed supplements
All the ingredients are combined to give you the best antimicrobial paste that will stay in your horses hooves.
A product that is totally natural and really works!
PLEASE ONLY ORDER FOR UK DELIVERY.
WE CANNOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF THE UK.