Sole Paint – Antimicrobial Hoof Sole Paint by Red Horse Products. Available in a handy 500ml bottle. Ideal for Stabled Horses.
Sole Paint is specially formulated paint that is particularly effective against thrush in stabled horses. It has a sticky consistency but also thin enough to be able to be painted onto the underside of your horses hoof and frog. It works particularly well as the active ingredients enable the ‘paint’ to stay on longer and therefore increases healing.
Sole Paint is particularly helpful in the treatment of the following:
- White line separation
- Frog clefts
- External cracks
- Ideal for mainly Stabled Horses
- Easily painted on. For Field Kept horses it is often better to use Field Paste
Sole Paint contains the following Ingredients:
- Green french clay – an antimicrobial clay that also give the perfect consistency
- Bio-active honey – for its antimicrobial qualities
- Zinc oxide – a powerful yet harmless antimicrobial powder
- Eucalyptus Oil – helps to strengthen weakened structures
- Zinc Sulphate – a power antimicrobial also found in some feed supplements
- Coconut Oil – antimicrobial and conditioning qualities, helping to make a paint like emulsion
All the ingredients are combined to give you the best antimicrobial paste that will stay on your horses hooves.
A product that is totally natural and really works!
PLEASE ONLY ORDER FOR UK DELIVERY.
WE CANNOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF MAINLAND UK.