1 x Scoot Boot. Scoot Boots are easy to fit, lightweight, have a good grip on them and are really quick drying.
This is a SINGLE / 1 X SCOOT HOOF BOOT. TO ORDER A PAIR OF SCOOT HOOF BOOTS CLICK HERE OR ORDER 2 X SINGLE SCOOT HOOF BOOT’S.
The Scoot Boot is the latest innovation in hoof boot technology that the inventor believes will be far superior to any other horse boot on the market. This is due to its simplicity and ease of fit. Unlike other hoof boots, the Scoot Boot will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain. This is because the Scoot Boot is constructed of very strong thermo plastic urethane (TPU) as well as the securing straps, which gives the Scoot Boot superb strength to stand up to all types of terrain that you and your horse may ride over.
You can view the size charts for Scoot Hoof Boot’s here
- Supplied in Singles
- Lightweight – only 250g per boot
- Ideal for Everyday Hacking / Schooling / Endurance / Jumping / Driving
- Easy to Fit and Ideal for First Time Users
- Supplied with a FREE 1 x Trail Style Gaiter, 1 x Spare Black Front Strap and Screws and 1 x Spare Black Pastern Strap and Screw
Scoot Hoof Boot features are as follows –
- Easy to fit and remove.
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain.
- Superb strength and grip over all types of terrain.
- No cables or velcro.
- Really secure hoof boots that are fitted correctly reduce the chances of rubbing, twisting or lost boots.
- No adjustment is required as securement is achieved by parts of the hoof that do not grow.
- Will fit most hooves securely throughout a whole trimming cycle.
- Soft durable protective foam on heel straps.
- Natural breakover.
Each Single Scoot Hoof Boot is supplied with the following colour Pastern Strap – (The Front Straps are Black in Colour too!)
- 1 x Black Pastern Strap (and 1 x Spare Black Pastern Strap)
- To order other colour Pastern Straps to be able to mix and match please click here!
A snug fit is essential to the success of the Scoot Hoof Boots. The Scoot Hoof Boots fit kit is the ideal tool to determine the suitability and / or size of the Scoot Hoof Boots for a horse’s hoof and it is recommended to use this first to ensure the correct size is selected. Hire a Scoot Fit Kit.
- Regular Size Scoot Boots = ideal for horses with slightly longer than wide hooves or round hooves or slightly wider than long hooves (as long under 10mm width to length ratio and no excessive flaring on the hoof walls)
- Slim Size Scoot Boots = ideal for horses with longer than wide hooves and suited to narrower back hooves and slightly contracted hooves
Not suitable for:
- Hooves with high heels, long toes or excessive flared hoof walls
- Hooves that have major structural changes due to injury to the bulbs or laminitis
- Clubbed feet
- Hooves that are more than 10mm wider than longer or more than 10mm narrower than the hoof length measurement
* Please note that the use of any hoof boot over metal shoes will invalidate the warranty.
For any assistance with choosing the right size of Scoot Hoof Boot please do not hesitate to email us on email@example.com or call us on 01434 422700 – We are here to help you find the right boot for your horse / pony!