A Pair of Scoot Skins Glue On Hoof Boots. The Scoot Skin Glue On Hoof Boot is the latest innovation in hoof boot technology that the inventor believes will be far superior to any other glue on horse hoof boot on the market. This is due to its simplicity and ease of fit. The Scoot Skins are constructed of very strong thermo plastic urethane (TPU), which gives the Scoot Skins superb strength to stand up to all types of terrain that you and your horse may ride over.
- Supplied in Pairs
- Lightweight – only 250g per boot
- Ideal for Everyday Hacking / Schooling / Endurance
* Before gluing make sure the inside of your boots are cleaned with alcohol based cleaner to remove any impurities and then buffed to retain better glue adhesion
Scoot Skins are the ultimate performance glue on hoof boot for the elite endurance rider.
- Self flushing ability allows for longer gluing cycles
- Easier glue manipulation
- Greater gluing area
- Superior traction
- Extra re sets
- Durable and flexible lightweight Thermo Plastic Urethane
- Open front allows toe of hoof to be seated in correct breakover position
- Scoot Skins can be left on for a trimming cycle without bacteria build up under the hoof which can lead to many hoof health issues. The Skins self clean and the entire sole of the hoof can be flushed and medicated
- This special feature saves effort and the expense of having to remove the boots to apply medicated hoof packing and re glue. At the same time the Skins still allow total sole protection
- Riding in Scoot Skins will also allow you to take advantage of our proven tread design providing unparalleled traction when riding in slippery conditions. You will also be able to take advantage of the extended wear life of the Skin’s soles giving you extra competitive miles
- For successful application, glueing should be undertaken by people who are skilled / qualified in gluing hoof boots
The Size Guide Below is just a guide and it is quite common for horses to go down 1 size from their hoof measurements compared to the size chart below when fitting the Scoot Hoof Boots. A snug fit is essential to the success of the Scoot Hoof Boots.
Available in Sizes – Please See Size Chart Below!
|SIZE||Width in mm’s||Length in mm’s|
|00||90 – 105mm||90 – 105mm|
|0||95 – 110mm||95 – 110mm|
|1||100 – 115mm||100 – 115mm|
|2||105 – 120mm||105 – 120mm|
|3||110 – 125mm||110 – 125mm|
|4||115 – 130mm||115 – 130mm|
|5||120 – 135mm||120 – 135mm|
|6||125 – 140mm||125 – 140mm|
- Ideal for horses with slightly longer than wide hooves
- Round hooves
- Slightly wider then long hooves
Not suitable for:
- Hooves with high heels, long toes or excessive flared hoof walls.
- Hooves that have major structural changes due to injury to the bulbs or laminitis
- Clubbed feet
- Hooves that are more than 10mm wider than longer or more than 10mm narrower than the hoof length measurement
* Please note that the use of any hoof boot over metal shoes will invalidate the warranty.
For any assistance with choosing the right size of Scoot Hoof Boot please do not hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01434 422700 – We are here to help you find the right boot for your horse / pony!