The Total Contact Saddle Seat Pad has been scientifically designed to be the perfect partner to your existing Total Contact Saddle. 100% British Made. The Total Contact Saddle Seat Pad is made from top quality leather by an English Master Saddler.
Please note you are buying just the Saddle Seat Pad not the TCS Saddle pictured as well.
- The Total Contact Saddle Seat Pad has been scientifically designed to be the perfect partner to your existing Total Contact Saddle.
- It is available in Black and Brown, Equi-suede for grip or Black and Brown Synthetic Leather. They have two handy D rings either side for carrying saddle bags.
- The pad has three loops on the front, this is so you can attach the Seat Pad loop to the TCS front D rings to the size that fits you best, the back of your seat should touch the start of the cantle.
- The pad covers a 16″ through to 18″ seat. The saddle seat pad measures 17″ from the middle indented front to the back.
- The saddle seat pad is designed to disperse pressure over the spinal area. It has been designed in mind for the slighter, elderly, dippy backed, high withered, shark finned horse, but equally works well on the chunkier more rounded horses.
- If you have prominent seat bones then this saddle seat provides protection for the horse.
- For the rider this seat pad will give you more rider stability.
- The pad is sculpted to a seat shape incorporating a small cantle, using layers of foam, the top layer of foam is a resistant layer for pressure dispersal to give maximum comfort for horse and rider and eliminates any pressure at all from riders who might have prominent seat bones.
- The saddle seat pad has been designed so it is a bit more “meaty” and substantial than our Classic saddle pad, a perfect bridge for people who need a bit more rider security when moving from a more conventional saddle to the Total Contact Saddle.
- The Saddle seat pad works best with your choice of saddle cloth underneath. This way you keep the saddle seat clean
The Total Contact Saddle Seat Pad is available in the following colours and types:
- Black – Equi Suede (added grip)
- Brown – Equi Suede (added grip)
- Black – Synthetic Leather (smooth finish)
- Brown – Synthetic Leather (smooth finish)