Horse Leads Mud Master available in a 650 gram tub. Topical antibacterial, antifungal and astringent cream for horses at the first sign of mud trouble in the pasterns, heels and any areas affected. Mud Master is a luxurious cream, easy to apply and quick action and drying.
The Mud Master contains the following natural active ingredients:
- Zinc Oxide – Antifungal and antiseptic properties.
- Potash Alum – A naturally occurring compound used in ancient remedies and known for its antiseptic and astringent properties, this helps to stop irritation, clean and dry effected areas quickly to support the healing process.
- French Green Clay – Has many benefits however here it is used to combine the ingredients and acts a poultice drawing out toxins.
- Aloe Vera – For its support during the healing process and cooling and soothing effects.
- Eucalyptus Oil – A natural antiseptic, antifungal, anti inflammatory with a lovely fragrance.
- Bioactive Honey – This is used for many reasons but mainly for its antibacterial and moistening of the affected area to support healing.
This cream is recommended at the first sign of trouble. If the affected areas are large and have penetrated deep into tissue then you are well advised to seek veterinarian support who may well advise antibiotics.
Horse Leads Mud Master is particularly helpful in the treatment of the following:
- Promotes healthy skin and no artificial colours, preservatives or chemicals
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
- Aids Mud Fever, Mallanders / Sallanders
- Speeds up the wound / scar healing process
- Non pore clogging formula
- Softens scabs and aids their removal
A product that is totally natural and really works!
PLEASE ONLY ORDER FOR UK DELIVERY
WE CANNOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF MAINLAND UK