Parkers Hoof Cavity Wax in a 250ml tin. A 100% natural formula which has been designed to fill / protect vulnerable areas like cracks, crevice or cavities in the hoof wall, sole, white line or frog area. The wax seals the area protecting it from debris but also by treating the infection within the hoof with its antibacterial properties.
Clear in colour so suitable for any colour hoof.
A premium and natural hoof cavity wax that has been made by professionals to help achieve the best hoof care results!
Parkers Hoof Cavity Wax ingredients and features are as follows:
- Eco Soy Wax – a natural moisturizer and is perfect for sealing in moisture. GM free, pesticide and herbicide-free, sustainable. The wax seals the crack, cavity or crevices.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – a powerful antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal. Known to treat thrush.
- The combined formula has been designed to seal the crack, cavity or crevices while treating the bacteria within the vulnerable area. Therefore preventing the infection from getting worse while stopping dirt and more bacteria from getting in.
- Make sure you thoroughly clean the area before applying the cavity wax.
- Top tip – once the affected area is clean and dry don’t over fill the area. Only fill within the hoof to create a level barrier.
100% Natural. Beautifully handmade in the UK.