A Parallax Horse Hay Forage Ball / Horse Hay Slow Feeder Ball. Very Robust and Holds up to 3kg’s of Hay / Haylage. Hard wearing frost resistant plastic and designed for outdoor or indoor use to minimise hay wastage and to promote healthy eating whilst being entertaining. Available in Red, Blue or Purple.
100% British Made. Very Robust and Holds up to 3kg’s of Hay / Haylage.
The Horse Hay Forage Ball is a new innovative way to feed your horse. Simulating a natural grazing position and suitable for use in the field or stable. The Hay Forage Ball is a spherical shape which allows the ball to be freely pushed around whilst your horse moves it.
The instructions for how to use the Hay Forage Ball are as follows: Please see the additional images!
- Open the hatch
- Fill with hay or haylage
- Replace the hatch and twist until it is fully secure
- Watch your horse work for its forage
- 12 x 70mm Holes – For Horses and Large Ponies
- 12 x 50mm Holes – For Mini Shetlands / Shetlands / Donkeys / Small Ponies
- Very Portable – weighing 3kg when empty. The hay forage ball is easy to move around the field / stable by your horse or pony
- Very Strong – the hay ball is designed with horse behaviour in mind. It can be kicked / pushed around the field / stable and wont split or crack.
- Suitable for use in a Field or Stable / Stable Area
- Ideal for Horses on restrictive diets
- Holds 3kg of hay / haylage – 43cm in Diameter
- Made from TOUGH, frost resistant food grade plastic.
- Encourages healthy eating patterns and allows horses to eat at a natural level.
- Can help to prevent cribbing, ulcers, weaving, chewing, & feed aggression
- Safe for shod or unshod horses.
- Red, Blue or Purple in colour.
Every Horse must have a Horse Hay Forage Ball!
PLEASE ONLY ORDER FOR UK DELIVERY
WE CANNOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF MAINLAND UK