A Parallax Horse Hay Forage Ball / Horse Hay Slow Feeder Ball. Very Robust and Holds up to 3kg’s of Hay / Haylage. Hard wearing frost resistant plastic and designed for outdoor or indoor use to minimise hay wastage and to promote healthy eating whilst being entertaining.
100% British Made. Very Robust and Holds up to 3kg’s of Hay / Haylage.
The Horse Hay Forage Ball is a new innovative way to feed your horse. Simulating a natural grazing position and suitable for use in the field or stable. The Hay Forage Ball is a spherical shape which allows the ball to be freely pushed around whilst your horse moves it.
The instructions for how to use the Hay Forage Ball are as follows: Please see the additional images!
- Open the hatch
- Fill with hay or haylage
- Replace the hatch and twist until it is fully secure
- Watch your horse work for its forage
- 12 x 70mm Holes – For Horses and Large Ponies
- 12 x 50mm Holes – For Mini Shetlands / Shetlands / Donkeys / Small Ponies
- Very Portable – weighing 3kg when empty. The hay forage ball is easy to move around the field / stable by your horse or pony
- Very Strong – the hay ball is designed with horse behaviour in mind. It can be kicked / pushed around the field / stable and wont split or crack.
- Suitable for use in a Field or Stable / Stable Area
- Ideal for Horses on restrictive diets
- Holds 3kg of hay / haylage – 43cm in Diameter
- Made from TOUGH, frost resistant food grade plastic.
- Encourages healthy eating patterns and allows horses to eat at a natural level.
- Can help to prevent cribbing, ulcers, weaving, chewing, & feed aggression
- Safe for shod or unshod horses.
- Colours available = Red, Blue, Purple or Sunset (Blue / Pink / Purple Colour Merge). Please see the additional images!
Every Horse must have a Horse Hay Forage Ball!
PLEASE ONLY ORDER FOR UK DELIVERY
WE CANNOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF MAINLAND UK