The Bare-Up by Best Friend
- Allows you to ride bareback any time, anywhere, with no trouble mounting.
- Is constructed of high-quality, extra wide cotton webbing that distributes weight over a large area and allows you to mount in just the right spot.
- Standing at the side of the horse, hold the metal link and let the cotton webbing unroll over the horse’s off-side.
- Reach under your horse, pick up the loose end and thread it through the metal link.
- Slip the stirrup into the loose end and position the stirrup.
- As you ease your weight onto the stirrup the webbing will tighten. When snug, mount up.
- Fits horses with girths up to 70 inches.
- Machine wash in warm water and air dry.
As with any stirrup, be careful that your foot does not slip through and become trapped as it could result in injury.