The FRA Bar & Sole U Form Hoof Rasp easily removes excess bar and sole in a very simple way. Lightweight and really easy to use.
- RED = COARSE BLADES for removing more
- YELLOW = FINE BLADES for removing less / a smoother finish
The FRA Bar & Sole Hoof Rasp’s features are as follows – Please see the additional images!
- A ‘U’ shaped rasping tool with curved ‘knife teeth’ for cleaning / trimming bars and sole
- Easily removes exfoliating hoof sole and bar.
- The bar & sole rasp provides you with an additional means of cleaning out decayed horn to promote optimal hoof health.
- The U shape allows you to clean both the broader arc of the sole and the tighter curves near the bars and heels.
- Easy to use
Please note – the Bar & Sole Rasp should only ever be used by an experienced barefoot trimmer or farrier. As only exfoliated sole and bars should ever be removed NOT healthy connected sole or bars.