A Back on Track Horse Supreme Fleece Rug with Welltex Infrared Technology. Optional Neck Cover available too. Black in Colour.
The Back on Track Fleece Horse Rug may be used both as a cooler, transportation rug and in the horsebox during the warmer months of the year. The rug may be used prior to exercise / competition in order to warm up muscles beforehand, and following exercise / competition sessions in order to aid the muscles recovery.
This therapeutic rug has a lining of polypropylene infused with ceramic powder fibres with an exterior cover of polyester. In order to minimise the risk of chafing or overstretching, the rug is strengthened around the neck’s opening with a polyester fabric. The Fleece Rug has soft furry fabric around the withers in order to minimise the risk of chafing. The rug has double buckles and crossover belly surcingles with easy pop closures. In order to avoid overstretching, the back is reinforced with a band. The rug has a large tail protective flap and a tail strap.
Available with optional Neck Cover.
The Back on Track Horse Supreme Fleece Rug is available in the following sizes. Simply measure from the base of the NECK / WITHER to the top of the TAIL in CM’S. Please note the below sizes are an approximate guide as all horses can vary.
- 115cm = 5ft6 to finer 5ft9
- 125cm = heavier 5ft9 to finer 6ft
- 135cm = heavier 6ft to finer 6ft3
- 145cm = heavier 6ft3 to finer 6ft6 / 6ft9
- 155cm = heavier 6ft6 / 6ft9 to finer 7ft
- 165cm = heavier 7ft to finer 7ft3 / 7ft6
The Welltex – Material means that your Horse or Pony can benefit from the restorative properties of infrared heat.
How it works:
Ceramic powder is melted into the fibres of the fabric. The Welltex – Material reflects body heat in the form of infra red heat, an energy form know to increase well-being.
Reflected body heat can reduce muscle tension and increase blood circulation which helps speed up recovery from injury as well as reducing the possibility of injury making it really popular among eventing / endurance riders and all horse owners.
- Quilted wither protection
- 2 chest buckles – crossing underbelly surcingles with speedy clasp closures
- Gusseted tail flap and loops for leg ties
- Fitted centre back seam for optimum fit
- Machine Washable up to 30 degrees C. Do not tumble dry.